SWEET POTATO SALAD
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes , peeled and cubed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 ¾ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 C peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 C frozen garden peas
- 1 C diced celery
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
Steam the sweet potatoes until fork tender. Set aside and allow to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, dill, vinegar, mustard, salt, and paprika. Fold in the cooled potatoes, cucumber, peas, celery, and boiled egg.
Cover and chill overnight. Serve cold.